Nature, castles and palaces - Alentejo is the perfect spot for your event. Invite your guests to this country retreat and activate their senses!
- Discover the World Heritage city: Visit Évora and its famous sites, taking part in a entertaining discovery competition. At each spot there is a task to complete so you earn the right to move on to the next step of the competition!
- Follow the Alentejo Wine route: visit Reguengos de Monsaraz, European Wine Capital 2015 and be amazed by the flavors of Alentejo wine and the typical local products.
- Experience the rich variety of the Alentejo’s ancestral culture of olive oils with a tasting of Esporão’s olive oils, served with Alentejo bread.
- Book the Estremoz Castle exclusively for your group. This evening will be forever remembered for the unique medieval character that you can give your event. Opera performance and other live performances will take place too...
- In addition to the theme of your event, sleep like a Queen and King, in castles, palaces and beautiful century old convents.
- Through the fields of Alentejo, find the biggest colony of storks in the country. The best photo will be awarded with a special gift.
- Participate in a workshop of traditional pottery of Alentejo! Get dirty and get your own typical gift!
- Learn the craft of local gastronomy: be a cheese maker, produce traditional liqueurs and honey with the help of local artisans and producers
- Activate your senses in nature: choose one or more sport activity while discovering Alentejo: Bike tour, canoeing, rapelm, slide, climbing...
- Explore the gorgeous historical centre of Vila Viçosa, where the "white gold" marble shows off its "chic" look
- Offer your group an unique and unforgettable helicopter ride!
Choose one of the suggested events:
- Organize your event at Vila Viçosa Palace, the holiday residence of Kings of Portugal: a gala dinner that explores the Alentejo's cuisine will be served while a classical music concert.
- Have a complete country retreat in Comporta, one of Alentejo's most amazing places. Your accommodation is set in a quiet forest area, in a space with floor-to-ceiling glass doors, where the indoors and outdoors seem to flow into one another.
Pre-select one group activity or offer guests a choice of one or two activities:
- Walk through rolling hills, cork forests, olive groves and vineyards in a landscape occasionally broken by medieval fortresses or abandoned chapels
- Test your group's instincts! Embark on a walking discovery of Mediaeval Towns including activities with ropes, orienteering, puzzles, observation questionnaires, artistic challenges and a variety of team-building games.
- Experience skydiving for the first time! Tandem Jump in Évora is a unique and fantastic experience you can offer to your group. Unforgettable moments are guaranteed!
- Drive east and have a Spa break near Alqueva Dam, the largest Western European dam and one of Alentejo wonders.
- Travel according to the wind’s whim with a hot air balloon ride and see the fullness of the Alqueva dam’s waters or the yellow color landscape that merges with the heat of the sun, the golden cornfields and the shade of the oaks and olive trees.
- Watch the beautiful Alentejo sunset in a privileged spot at Alqueva area. Embark on board of a cruise with dinner on board. Then, you decide to go back to hotel or extend this dream night until the sun comes back to smile at you...
Choose an excursion to one or more beautiful Alentejo's destinations:
- Discover the wild and rugged coastline of Costa Vicentina, the whitewashed houses of Alcácer do Sal with the waters of the Sado River and the hypnotic flatness of the serene interior of Alentejo.
- Travel to Alentejo's coast and take a dip in crystal-clear waters at Troia beach or Comporta beach, worthy of competing with the heavenly Caribbean beaches.
- Visit São Mamede Natural Park, well-known for its special flora and fauna. If you enjoy the pristine nature and bird watching, then follow the many hiking trails available. Then have a stop at Castelo de Vide and Marvão, spots worth visiting!
- Explore the castle with Portugal's tallest tower: Tour in historical city of Beja, the medieval city center and old convents. Discover also the ancient Roman villa of Pisões
- Enjoy a Jeep 4x4 Tour - visit amazing caves with rich archaeological artifacts and Paleolithic rock paintings. Travel in a ""time machine"", from Paleolithic we will drive you to the largest Megalithic complex of Iberia Peninsula.
Pre-select one of the two activities for your group:
- Roman Themed-night: have a memorable evening at the Roman Temple of Diana in Évora and wow your group with a surprise performance
- Enjoy a luxurious event at Espinheiro Convent. After a guided tour, your group will be guided to the main cloister for a cocktail break followed by a delicious dinner that explores the fusion of the Alentejo and Moroccan cuisine prepared by a multi-award winning chef.